Central Video distribution allows for all video sources including satellite receivers, set-top boxes, disc players and video servers to be located centrally. The system feeds audiovisual and control signals through a single CAT cable, and provides an uncluttered setup of televisions.
- Central installation of audiovisual sources
- Elimination of racks and TV consoles in the rooms
- Elimination of analogue coaxial cabling
- Central control of all sources, televisions and concealment mechanisms
- Sharing of sources between multiple televisions when desired
- Simplified maintenance due to central location.