Synergy maintenance and support services can help you mitigate the risks associated with the continued operation of your home automation equipment.Our Maintenance and Support Services portfolio contains all the right elements to fit your specific support requirements. These modules can be sold on a stand-alone basis or packaged in a tailor-made agreement. Whether you are looking to perform maintenance, repair, manage spare parts or obtain recommendations to optimize your assets, our team will assess your installation and help you identify the most suitable solution.
- On-site Expert Assistance
- Technical Support
- Control System’s Software Updates
- Preventive Maintenance
- Spare Parts Management
- Exchange and Repair
*terms and conditions apply on the aforementioned.Our approach is to improve the long term reliability of your installation and make sure all operating risks are identified and appropriate actions are planned.
Contracts Typically Feature
- Pre-paid annual maintenance
- On-site Technician next business day
- Bi-Annual proactive maintenance call out
- Replacement equipment next business day
- Free operating system software and hardware updates
- Audio Visual repairs on site
- Documented Engineers Report and recommendations
- Service tracking of mind
We also offer on-call remedial technical support aside from contractual services.